-
April 2nd, 2003, 05:00 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
*yells, fire in the hole*........:::::runz
-
April 2nd, 2003, 05:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I love redheads.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 2nd, 2003, 05:12 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
ooooo Tee fire baby gurl....get back here.....*whispers in mah happy do me voice*....Do me Tee
-
April 2nd, 2003, 06:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Whats all this talk about redheads??? Genie is gonna be SOOOOOOO upset...*L*
And you know what they say about redheads...what out for their temper...trust me, she lives up to that in every aspect!!!
-
April 2nd, 2003, 07:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Come on girls, remember highschool jokes at all?
Redheads have red-hair on their heads, where else do they have red hair?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fire in the hole
-
April 2nd, 2003, 08:40 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Did I hear mention of Redheads??? *cough* Being I'm a "natural" redhead!!! The temper thing is so true!! Atleast it is for me, Peaches has witnessed more of my temper blow ups than anyone else. My temper definatly needs some work. I'm working on it, but it's gonna take time. My temper sometimes scares even me.
as far as the rest of the red head theories and
"urban legends" about red heads go, I'll leave it to your imagination *LOL*
But I will say "Men, Redheads especialy natural redheads are a force to be reckoned with".
-
April 2nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
you tell em Genie baybee*W*
hiya peaches...welcome to me n wolfee's board
-
April 3rd, 2003, 02:08 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Copy that Genie! Another fellow natural redhead here... **giggles* AW is loaded with em.... no wonder all the spitfires come from.....
-
April 3rd, 2003, 04:28 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
do's you.
XgaryX who the hell you calling a red head? *looks at me*...mines black LOL. but in the sun can be red [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 3rd, 2003, 04:41 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
ooooooo *shivers* .....but Tee.....yer sexier than a redhead*smooch
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks